In oil drilling and natural gas extraction processing, offshore rigs are exposed to salt water and salt airs for long times. Common steel materials are easy corroded in these harsh environments and need much more maintenance costs.
PIDNA has a full spectrum of Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) products that are suitable for oil and gas including tanks, pipe, structural, and more. Features such as corrosion resistance, flame retardance, nonconductive, high strength-to-weight ratio, and low maintenance make our products ideal for all types of oil and gas facilities. Similarly, our corrosion resistant pipes and tanks are ideal for handling and transporting chemicals such as hydrochloric acid.
We offer a wide range of products for the shale gas sector, including pipe, ductwork, tanks, vessels, structural, and shape components, that can be customized to meet your exact specifications and aesthetic requirements.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, INTEGRITY, VALUE
Our composite genius is that we know how to meet your specifications and exceed your expectations for both time assurance and quality. We offer unrivaled industry know-how and precision capabilities to help assist you with your specific challenges. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for FRP pipe, ductwork, tanks, vessels or premium custom fiberglass components – we have the technology and history to execute and deliver on your oil and gas projects.
OUR COMPOSITES THRIVE IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS
Our composites have been designed to stand up to some of the harshest environmental conditions. Our composites can be designed with corrosion resistance in mind. We offer intelligent design and integration for hydraulic fracturing, offshore drilling, and land based production. Our materials give you the key advantages you need to go further.
OIL AND GAS FRP COMPONENTS
- Pipe and Pipe Systems
- Ductwork and Ductwork Systems
- Tank Components
- Hose Troughs
- Fiberglass Truck Fenders
- Rollover Protection
- Tank Saddles
- Well Lines (dip tubes)
- Pultruded Grating
- Custom Drains, Fittings and Ports
- Stainless and Galvanized Fitting and Fixtures
- Custom Paint Specifications
- Custom Laminate Specifications
- Corrosion control
- Flooring Solution
- Epoxy Flooring,
- Polyurethane Flooring;
- Vinyl Ester Protective Flooring;
- Heavy Duty Industrial Flooring;
- Secondary Containment Flooring,
- Slip Resistant Flooring,
- Surface Repair Flooring,
- Chemical Resistant Flooring; Countertops
- Structural Components
- Structural- decking, walkways, catwalks, bridges, grating, handrails, stairways, ladders, and cage systems
- Structural Shape-channel, beams, bars, rods, toe plates, hardware, and more
- Roofing, Canopies and other Architectural Structures